2 Replies - 2680 Views - Last Post: 20 May 2012 - 07:03 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

just want to sharpen programming and need Expert Opinions(and you are)

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

i have experience in C# desktop programming but i need to Improve. i have 10 months experience but i am still not confident about my programming skill. so if any one got idea plz give me how to go with it that i feel confident about programming. i spend alot of time to do programming. but still i feel i need some special time for some demo project to be a good programmer. so plz any sug. if u have thanks in advanced.
I give u some brief desc.
i am currently working on Desktop application , Like store management in which items hired, returned, avaliable status maintain. and shows reports according to data. all work is done in WPF, framework 4.0 and Telerik controls with WCF Odata service.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: just want to sharpen programming and need Expert Opinions(and you are)

• The Noid
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: just want to sharpen programming and need Expert Opinions(and you are)

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

There are tons of tutorials, projects, and challenges posted around here, in tons of languages. You can start working through C# projects, or find some posted for other languages and attempt those. You just need to start making things, experimenting, and practicing.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Please show what you have already tried when asking a question.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: just want to sharpen programming and need Expert Opinions(and you are)

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Suggestion 1: See FAQ # 31 and up. (Click the SHOW button below)

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions - Updated Apr 2012
Spoiler

Suggestion 2: Type like a grown up when addressing other grown ups - Especially when they are senior coding professionals that might consider you for future jobs.

This can't be stressed enough in today's world of cell phone messaging:
Don't use txt/sms/leet/T9 speak like: u no, u r, dnt, wut i m do-n, coz, al gud, b4, ny1, some1, plz and so on like this guy:

Spoiler

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1