2 Replies - 8450 Views - Last Post: 23 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Silverlight TreeView Clear Checkboxes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hello, I am new to this forum so I hope I am writing in the right place. I need some help with Silverlight (WPF) TreeView lists.

There's a TreeView that contains checkboxes (nodes and sub-nodes). I have 2 buttons, one must CHECK all of the items and sub-items within the tree and the other button needs to uncheck all items and sub-items within the tree.

Any advice or help or sample code where I can study?

Thanks

Michael

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Silverlight TreeView Clear Checkboxes

• Not Your Ordinary Programmer
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Silverlight TreeView Clear Checkboxes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Are you binding any values to those checkboxes? Maybe a boolean property from the source?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Silverlight TreeView Clear Checkboxes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

I am working on this application using C# and I originally did not write the code that adds items to the TreeView.

There's another code that reads a DBO and enters the checkboxes and sub-checkboxes accordingly. I do not know if it's binded or not but once the checks are complete, I should NOT bind or do anything to the treeview. My job is to simply add/clear the check boxes, not the actual items.

What I did was add 2 buttons, one simply should iterate through the currently loaded treeview and uncheck ALL of the checked items and sub-items. The other button does the opposite.

View Posteclipsed4utoo, on 23 May 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

Are you binding any values to those checkboxes? Maybe a boolean property from the source?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1