3 Replies - 426 Views - Last Post: 31 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Please help with complicated macro!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

I am trying to have multiple documents being worked on at the same time but with my computer it always lags out and crashes from the switching screens so much. i know i can have the program i am making search for things and click things without bringing up that tab and just having a fixed window and search for a specific code / image I would like information on how to click things without the mouse moving at all and without having to select a window before typing.
like say i have 5 excel documents open so that they are set to the full screen how can i access the middle or back one without opening to that window? thank you for the information!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Please help with complicated macro!

• Pythoneer
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Please help with complicated macro!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

are you saying you want to have a program that will run in the background and monitor keystrokes and mouse clicks, and then selectively update excel files based on those keystrokes?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Postatraub, on 30 May 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

are you saying you want to have a program that will run in the background and monitor keystrokes and mouse clicks, and then selectively update excel files based on those keystrokes?

Sorta. like have my documents up and an excel file in the background as an open window then move something selectively to that excel window.

Any way i can search for an image and mouse clicks without opening the excel window would be great. Like if there is a way i can click in the position x,y @ Excel document without it coming to the front of the open windows.
(Preferably in C++)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Please do not open duplicate topics.
Was This Post Helpful? 0