1 Replies - 1373 Views - Last Post: 10 June 2012 - 12:45 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Remaking of old site, Rougash.com

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

It seems as though as hard as I try to get myself out of making websites and into other better paying `programming` gigs I always float back this way. It's inevitable I guess so I should stop fighting it.

This site is one that I had an idea for about a year ago and I started but with a series of really &*#@ dumb events eleven2 deleted my account.. which I had many clients hosted on. Anyways that's another story.

I've been fine tuning this one and at the moment working on my time to first byte. I think I've done as much as I can unless I want to switch to a better host. I've attempted to fine tune the SEO include things like Google authorship and others but you come to a point where your mind just goes blank so I was wondering if you all had some critiques for me.

I appreciate it. As I haven't posted around here in a while I think it's only fair that I do the same for you.

http://rougash.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Remaking of old site, Rougash.com

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Remaking of old site, Rougash.com

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:45 AM

An okay wordpress theme.. but your content is spotty. Seriously - it looks half-assed when your info on minecraft can't even put in the company's name, release date, or get the platforms right.

Minecraft- A Giant Sandbox
By
ImTheHottest
June 4, 2012
Publisher:
Date of Release:
ImTheHottest's Rating: Platforms: Xbox 360

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1