alright

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 1671 Views - Last Post: 15 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

alright

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

a game that is almost 6 years old with "zip" players, and I use it as an example for help. I already have the console (seems how treyarch allows "cheating") so let me just say this before you lock it up again. thankyou for your deliberate rudeness and unwillingness to help. I am now moving all my questions to another site. I just thought I would state all the rudeness before I go .....thank you tons, you nooby morons.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: alright

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: alright

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

It's unfortunate you cannot respect the ideas and concepts this site tries to promote, but we know it happens. Hopefully someone else shares your same views and hardly ever argues. Your new site and you can eat spam from a can, watch late night CSPAN, and even rock out to old school Duran Duran!

If you have further questions about this or a discussion on conceptual boundaries feel free to shoot me a PM.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Threats: You agree that you will not use any of Dream.In.Code's website features to post any material which (a) is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening,invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law, (b) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, © contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, and (d) promotes piracy.

Cheating in a game falls under categories b and c of the Terms of Service you agreed to when signing up for an account. You were made aware of these terms before you decided to open your thread. As such, it was logical to assume it would be closed, and it was.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

@xXkillpulseXx, most of this is directed at you. We are not required to cater to anyone, & your are confusing rudeness with reality that you are difficult person to deal with. Good riddance.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1