game writting in C++

how do u write a scrabble game in c++

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 6181 Views - Last Post: 25 May 2007 - 03:50 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

game writting in C++

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:45 AM

pls i need a help, i m beginner in programming i would to know how do u write a scrabble game in c++

thank you
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: game writting in C++

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: game writting in C++

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:55 AM

View Posturbdos, on 25 May, 2007 - 07:45 AM, said:

pls i need a help, i m beginner in programming i would to know how do u write a scrabble game in c++

thank you

I would suggest using the keyboard to input text into a file named scrabble.cpp. Use your favorite c++ compiler to compile & link the code into a binary executable. You may also want to have a c/c++ manual handy, for looking up various methods & functions syntax & usage. If you get stuck on any code, please post your code & errors, & everyone here will be more than happy to help out.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:27 AM

If you're beginning don't make a scrabble game :) (its pretty difficult)

If you're trying to get us to do your homework for you, well.... i accept donations :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

View Postno2pencil, on 25 May, 2007 - 08:55 AM, said:

thank you

I would suggest using the keyboard to input text into a file named scrabble.cpp. Use your favorite c++ compiler to compile & link the code into a binary executable. You may also want to have a c/c++ manual handy, for looking up various methods & functions syntax & usage. If you get stuck on any code, please post your code & errors, & everyone here will be more than happy to help out.

dream.in.code posting Hall of Fame.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

View Postsupersloth, on 25 May, 2007 - 12:07 PM, said:

View Postno2pencil, on 25 May, 2007 - 08:55 AM, said:

thank you

dream.in.code posting Hall of Fame.

Such a thing exists... lol if so I remember a particular EMOTIONAL female that had quite a post going in the introductions forums around the time I registered... I'd nominate her. But of course no such hall of fame(or infamy) exists...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1