3 Replies - 1336 Views - Last Post: 27 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Suggestion in my site

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hello guys, can I have your suggestion about my site klsprojects.tk? I want to earn money from this site. Please give me your suggestion guys. any suggestion :)

klsprojects.tk

Thank you

This post has been edited by kentlucky: 27 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Suggestion in my site

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Suggestion in my site

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

okay, first, i'm moving this to check my site forum. Secondly, make sure you are using proper spelling and grammar. Lastly, I would either focus on CS or focus on the Christian aspect of your site. Honestly, I do not think mixing the two will work, as computers insult many radical Christians and christianity bothers many radical programmers. While I personally am not bothered by the combination, you will find that others are.

Just my 2 cents.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

Too much green
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thank you guys for your reply. I will take all your suggestions and apply it to my site. Maybe I will focus on Christian aspects so that I can sell also my systems like Baptisms and Burials Record System And Parish Record System. I am open in all of your suggestions, I am also accepting corrections, comments,negative or positive, etc. Because I know my site will be better if someone tell me what's wrong with my site and I can change it for better site. I have a knowledge in CSS because that is a part of my training in Software Development but i am not really good in terms of design.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1