3 Replies - 472 Views - Last Post: 12 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Survey Software

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

Hello Guys,
I am looking for a Survey Software for our Product Advertisement. But there are lots of Software Products out there, that it is very difficult to compare all the different products.

So let me know which one is best product in all. Please give me your valuable suggestion.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Survey Software

#2 Skydiver  Icon User is online

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Survey Software

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Best depends on your needs.

It is going to be for one time use, or do you plan on having other surveys down the road. Paying $5,000 for survey software that will only be used once may or may not be cause your company CFO to blink.

Does the survey need to be online? Offline? Some combination? How about the result of the survey?

Is the survey anonymous?

Is there security implications if the results of your survey gets out? Would your competitors benefit? Would you, or your company, or the marketing head be ridiculed if the survey reveals that people hate your product advertisement?

Do the survey questions have to be randomized to prevent bias being generated due to the order, and phrasing of the survey questions?

Do you need help formulating your survey questions? If yes, hiring a company or consultant to do the survey for you may make more sense.

Does it matter if the results are not statistically significant?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostVivanTessy, on 11 July 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Hello Guys,
I am looking for a Survey Software for our Product Advertisement. But there are lots of Software Products out there, that it is very difficult to compare all the different products.

So let me know which one is best product in all. Please give me your valuable suggestion.

*** REMOVED SPAM***
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

Ah yes, there's the second part of the tag team I was expecting.

I think I'll leave this open, maybe catch some more spammers. Maybe even IP bannable ones. YAY!

Dumbasses.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1