Just want to say thanks

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 6281 Views - Last Post: 18 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Just want to say thanks

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

I am a second year computer science major, and I just want to say to the guys answering people like me's questions, thank you. You guys have been a huge help and I am glad I found this site. It is cool of people to take the time to help others, who are trying to learn how to make a living doing this programming thing.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 2
  • +

Replies To: Just want to say thanks

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Just want to say thanks

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

Thank you, very much! While I didn't assist you personally, it is rare to get publicly posted positive feedback, so thank you very much! I am thrilled that the site and it's members have been a help to you and I look forward to watching your progress in the years to come! :rockon:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Cheese and Sprinkles
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Just want to say thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

View Postdsgoodwin82, on 12 July 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

I am a second year computer science major, and I just want to say to the guys answering people like me's questions, thank you. You guys have been a huge help and I am glad I found this site. It is cool of people to take the time to help others, who are trying to learn how to make a living doing this programming thing.

I have been using DIC for school and think that you are the best place to get help, many places don't monitor the site for people being rude or just handing out code. This makes it a nice place to learn and not just copy and paste someones code.

So I also would like to say thank you to all who are involved with DIC.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1