4 Replies - 919 Views - Last Post: 15 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Project Topic

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hello, I am student of M.Sc.(I.T.). I need to know the Project Topic related to the cloud computing.
Will you please suggest me the topic.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Project Topic

#2 Martyr2  Icon User is online

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Project Topic

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Cloud computing is a whole field in itself and encompasses all sorts of different things. I suggest you start by reading what cloud computing is at Wikipedia then explore some of the sources listed in the reference section.

You can do anything from software as a service or storage as a service (like Amazon's S3 service) and others.

I suggest you look at the cloud services provided by Amazon or Microsoft's Azure to name a couple.

How are they built? How do they work? What is their security like? If you had to build one, how would you do it? How do interact with such entities?

Once you do this preliminary research, you will find tons of stuff to do as a project topic.

Good luck. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hello, I am student of Masters in I.T. I need to know Project Topic in cloud computing.
Will you please help me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 Martyr2  Icon User is online

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

Please do not double post your question. I provided an answer already for you.

Thanks! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostMartyr2, on 15 July 2012 - 11:02 AM, said:

Cloud computing is a whole field in itself and encompasses all sorts of different things. I suggest you start by reading what cloud computing is at Wikipedia then explore some of the sources listed in the reference section.

You can do anything from software as a service or storage as a service (like Amazon's S3 service) and others.

I suggest you look at the cloud services provided by Amazon or Microsoft's Azure to name a couple.

How are they built? How do they work? What is their security like? If you had to build one, how would you do it? How do interact with such entities?

Once you do this preliminary research, you will find tons of stuff to do as a project topic.

Good luck. :)

Thank you.........
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1