1 Replies - 205 Views - Last Post: 22 July 2012 - 04:22 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking for ideas on where to start for this assignment

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:13 AM

http://www.cwu.edu/~...ts/program5.php

Having issues with mainly where to go with the constructor, and next() / previous() methods (using Month as the return type, which we've never had to do before).

Any and all help would be appreciative. Thanks
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking for ideas on where to start for this assignment

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Looking for ideas on where to start for this assignment

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:22 AM

"How to get started?", "Where to start?" are a class of oft asked questions that are nearly impossible to answer within the boundaries of this forum, EXCEPT in a case like yours (which is not unusual).

Jumpin' jimminy! The assignment provides a cookbook approach that outlines what has to be done and provides multiple starting points. I suspect you're having trouble just sitting down and getting to work, because it seems to me that that's all it would take.

Follow the cookbook, write some code that attempts to comply with the assignment's directions and requirements, and come back when you need help.

And this statement, "using Month as the return type, which we've never had to do before," is just building roadblocks in your mind that you don't need. If you've written a method that returns anything, you can write a method that returns a Month object.

Sit down, get to work, and come back when you need help.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1