10 Replies - 8482 Views - Last Post: 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

#1 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image

What is Autumn?
Autumn is a new, revolutionary and powerfull music player powered with the libZplay library for stability and great support of media codecs.

Some features:
YouTube integration
Playlists (unlimited)
Custom form

Download (from the news page)
By the way, Autumn, for now it don't have an icon.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 2
  • +

Replies To: Autumn Music Plaayer

#2 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

Guys, in the new version, no more custom forms:
Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#3 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

New update, the GUI:
Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#4 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

New Update, the new GUI Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#5 Amrykid  Icon User is offline

  • 4+1=Moo
  • member icon

Reputation: 148
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,589
  • Joined: 16-December 08

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Your media player looks create. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet but I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it (judging by the screenshots).

You mentioned 'libZplay' in your initial post but you never specified what programming language this is written in. Again, from the screenshots of the window with its icon, I have to assume your using .NET (C# or VB) with Windows Forms. It also looks like you are using custom controls (owner-drawn?). Are those hand-made?

Tomorrow, I'll make an effort to give your media player a shot. Keep up the good work!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#6 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

View PostAmrykid, on 03 August 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

Your media player looks create. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet but I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it (judging by the screenshots).

You mentioned 'libZplay' in your initial post but you never specified what programming language this is written in. Again, from the screenshots of the window with its icon, I have to assume your using .NET (C# or VB) with Windows Forms. It also looks like you are using custom controls (owner-drawn?). Are those hand-made?

Tomorrow, I'll make an effort to give your media player a shot. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much, and yes, i use custom controls (hand-made), and yes Autumn is done in a .Net language, Vb.net (i don't posted that because maybe can make a bad impresion).
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#7 Amrykid  Icon User is offline

  • 4+1=Moo
  • member icon

Reputation: 148
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,589
  • Joined: 16-December 08

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:25 AM

No one is gonna think bad of you if you use VB. Everyone starts somewhere.

Anyway, I downloaded Autumn but it seems to be the version from your second screenshot. Where can I get the latest version (and perferably, the binaries [exes and dlls] without the installer and in a zip)?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostAmrykid, on 04 August 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

No one is gonna think bad of you if you use VB. Everyone starts somewhere.

Anyway, I downloaded Autumn but it seems to be the version from your second screenshot. Where can I get the latest version (and perferably, the binaries [exes and dlls] without the installer and in a zip)?

Well, the latest version is still in work, and why not the installer?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#9 Amrykid  Icon User is offline

  • 4+1=Moo
  • member icon

Reputation: 148
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,589
  • Joined: 16-December 08

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

It's just a preference. Extracting a zip is usually faster than going through an installer.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#10 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostAmrykid, on 04 August 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

It's just a preference. Extracting a zip is usually faster than going through an installer.

Well, you will have it, but i'm waiting for the design from a co-developer forte.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#11 Zychro code  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Re: Autumn Music Plaayer

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

As I didn't find any way to delete the thread, well, I've working on a new GUI:
Posted Image
That's all for now...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1