Password reset issues

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1274 Views - Last Post: 23 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Password reset issues

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hello. Yes, it was a couple of weeks since my last visit and I forgot my password. Yes, I went through the proper channels for password reset. I received the e-mails with new 'auto-generated' passwords.
Upon logging back in, I'm trying to reset my password using the one just received in my Inbox. However, it says that it's not correct. I have been through this at least twice now. After a few tries, I'm locked out for 15 minutes and the process starts all over.
Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Double M

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Password reset issues

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Password reset issues

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

View PostDoubleM, on 23 July 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hello. Yes, it was a couple of weeks since my last visit and I forgot my password. Yes, I went through the proper channels for password reset. I received the e-mails with new 'auto-generated' passwords.
Upon logging back in, I'm trying to reset my password using the one just received in my Inbox. However, it says that it's not correct. I have been through this at least twice now. After a few tries, I'm locked out for 15 minutes and the process starts all over.
Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Double M

Ok...on a whim, I entered what the site previously said was incorrect. ....and, it worked. So,...please disregard my previous post. Thanks
-DoubleM
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1