2 Replies - 267 Views - Last Post: 24 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Finally, a site that makes sense! :)

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hi All,

I've recently discovered how helpful and well organized this website is.

I'm interested in most programming languages, but have failed to understand Java and it's related languages. (and possibly never will)

I "specialize" in VBA, VB.NET and AutoScript for AutoIt...I know, it's not what you would normally call a language, but it is as simple as it gets, and I still use "plugins" developed in AutoIt that are used by my VB.NET applications.

I'm mostly interested in Productivity Enhancement in Office applications. Oh, and no, I'm not a programmer, I'm just very lazy and love programming, which makes thing simpler and easier...so I can be lazy :)

I now develop small plugins for Office for my colleagues so they can enhance their productivity, with not having to do tedious tasks.

My biggest achievement so far are my mailbox management plugins, and an applicaiton that uses a circula context menu, available everywhere, to perform automatic login and functions defined by the user, which is running on INI database (I hate parsing XML) and has a separate editor...to be very honest, I'm more prooud of the editor then the program itself. :)

I hope that I can contribute to the site, with the snippets and applications I collected and developed further, and some of my own applications. Even so I'm what you call a "Google Programmer", I hope to give back some of the help I received during the years.

Best Wishes for everyone!

Kudredin

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Finally, a site that makes sense! :)

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Finally, a site that makes sense! :)

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

Sounds like interesting work. It would be interesting to see an office plugin tutorial submitted! ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Finally, a site that makes sense! :)

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Wow. Nice idea for my first contribution! :tup:

I'll try to do my best to live up to the site's quality!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1