3 Replies - 3650 Views - Last Post: 08 August 2012 - 06:36 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Wordpress wp-members plugin: Registration mail not being sent to gmail

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hi all, I am using wordpress wp-members plugin for new user registration in my website. But there is an issue while sending registration mail to both admin and the user. Issue is that the mail is being sent successfully for a mail ID of a particular domain i.e., admin@telibrahma.com, but the user with any other mail ID like gmail or yahoo is not receiving the mail. Here is the link for new user registration http://maxroi.intaract.mobi/

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Wordpress wp-members plugin: Registration mail not being sent to gmail

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Wordpress wp-members plugin: Registration mail not being sent to gmail

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

Not a single reply yet. Its shocking. Admin, can you help me with this if you have noticed the post?

This post has been edited by jagadish_c: 08 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

View Postjagadish_c, on 08 August 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Not a single reply yet. Its shocking.

Not really. You're asking a rather vague question about a specific WordPress component, in a general PHP help forum. To answer you one would have to be pretty familiar with WordPress and that WordPress plugin, which isn't really common knowledge outside the WordPress community. - Honestly, questions like these would be better asked in a more WordPress centric forum. (They've got a pretty active community, right?)

View Postjagadish_c, on 08 August 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Issue is that the mail is being sent successfully for a mail ID of a particular domain i.e., admin@telibrahma.com, but the user with any other mail ID like gmail or yahoo is not receiving the mail.

Without knowing any more details about this, this strikes me as a spam-filter related issue. Email services like Gmail and Yahoo! have extremely efficient spam filtering systems, that rely on domain black-list and advanced content analysis. If your email is being sent by a domain that has a shady record (which may not even be your fault, if you're using a shared host), or if the contents of your emails look "shady", then it's likely that they'd be chucked in the Spam folder. - Have you looked there to see if that is the issue?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thank you Atli, for the reply.

View PostAtli, on 08 August 2012 - 06:03 AM, said:

Honestly, questions like these would be better asked in a more WordPress centric forum. (They've got a pretty active community, right?)

And thank you for your suggestion.

View PostAtli, on 08 August 2012 - 06:03 AM, said:

If your email is being sent by a domain that has a shady record (which may not even be your fault, if you're using a shared host), or if the contents of your emails look "shady", then it's likely that they'd be chucked in the Spam folder. - Have you looked there to see if that is the issue?

I checked the spam folder too, but could not find the mails even there.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1