Subscription

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1359 Views - Last Post: 08 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Subscription

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi guys, today I noticed that I have never had a subscription, its something that I have always forgotten to do. When I come into such a nice community like this, I like to give money just to help out with things. I cant put a price on how much this forum helped me in my early days, but I want to give a little more than 15 dollars. Is it possible to order multiple subscriptions on 1 account? If not, I think a donate button should be added, even if its just for someone to buy skyhawk a cup of coffee. Then anyone who donates could get a donators badge, which could potentially change colour when different milestones are reached. Just a thought as a lot of forums have them these days, just so people can show their gratitude. If this is unrealistic, I will buy a subscription for now (well as soon as I am back from holiday), but hopefully I can buy additional ones (really, I want to purchase one for every year I have been on this site).

Cheers

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: Subscription

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Subscription

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Why not save the cash for the secret satan swap in December? Why not donate it to kickstarter and possibly get sweet swag out of it? Why not use the money to fund a project on here and get other DICers in it? You know, pay it forward sort of thing.

I think you can do more than buy multiple subscriptions. One subscription should be enough to say thanks here.

:)

This post has been edited by Martyr2: 08 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1