- Meetings cannot be harnessed for renewable energy - no matter how many time-wasters you have sat through.
- Software rarely goofs up for the janitor - it's always the big cheeses like a VP or CEO.
- A boss's inability to say no in a meeting guarantees a project is, at least, extended by 175%.
- Always seek user input, but realize the user often has issues determine what they need.
- The thought that IT people cannot communicate is greatly exaggerated.
- The boss's fourteen year old kid will always get the web design work before you.
What nuggets of wisdom have you come across, rules to live by, axioms you see proven true when working in IT?