Need 3D Game Developers

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 636 Views - Last Post: 18 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need 3D Game Developers

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

I've been programming video games for 6 to 7 months now... and after 6 to 7 months, I'm starting to feel really, really lonely... truth is, I've never had any real friends in my life, so I've always been quite lonely.

I've always had a computer, so most of the time, instead of socializing like most people my age do, I sit on my computer and do computer-related stuff... programming, video gaming, you name it.

I've had one person kindly give me an offer to join me in my quest to program video games... his name is Cam Herringshaw, and I thank him greatly for that.

I used to love programming with him, but when I transferred from ASCII games to 3D games, he got really stumped. I will try to teach him more about it, but right now he's doing something very important, and he's going to be doing it for a while... so I need some more partners to join me in this (might I add, very fun) quest.

I am really desperate in need of more developers to join my team. I don't even care if you have no programming experience at all, because I can teach you... just as long as you've got the will to do it.

If you do want to join me, then please, send me an email at DreamDesigns882@gmail.com, and we can get started working right away!

Note: I know this sounds like a pathetic attempt to round up more developers... and I can't argue with that, because it is that, pretty much. But if you do join my team... then I guarantee you'll love working with me...

-Tyler Kirk

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need 3D Game Developers

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need 3D Game Developers

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

Stop opening duplicate threads. Consider this your final warning. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1