4 Replies - 826 Views - Last Post: 19 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

VOLUNTEER - Logo designer for a fan club

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

In Cyprus, we take hooliganism too seriusly. Almost every fan club got drug addicts and if a fan club does not support his team good then he get's the laugh at from the other fan clubs. We are a small fan club of a village(3000 citizens) and even If we are a small fan club we support the team too good for the team's championship(there are 4 main divisions and then two of each organization. Our team is under the 4 main divisions).
I though if you could help us making a logo that later is can be printed to a flag. Other fan clubs got someone who is an artist but we are a group of teens

Colors of team: Green and white. If you use black or red too it is not a promblem
Fan club name: Gate 7
Team Name: Ολυμπιάς or Ολυμπιάδα.
*IT IS A CYPRIOT CLUB NOT GREEK*

The logo could be anything that shows the power and the strenght of the team. It could be something scary or barbarian(violence). Or you can just put some wings or something like the picture above...you know better than me :)

This is a logo that we made by comping some edited sketch. We change the name from greek-lish(greek writing into english font) to greek and then we printed it to a flag.
Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: VOLUNTEER - Logo designer for a fan club

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: VOLUNTEER - Logo designer for a fan club

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Club? Is this some sort of gang?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

NO!NO!NO!
It is a fan club. Yes sometimes there are some fights beetween fans but it is not a gang. It is just a fan club. The difference is that in Cyprus is all so different and in small divisions a lot of diffenrence. Because we are a small village our second team that we support it is Omonoia of the 1st Division.
But here is what Ael's fans did(Gate 3 fan club) when after 44 years the won the championship: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
If you search Gate 9(Omonoia's fan club) you'll find this video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-UgKnjtKHJs It is the away match between Ael and Omonoia(0-3). If you see the hole video you'll see the organize of the fan club. There are a lot of chants that are not to support the team but to show the greatness of the fan club and that the enemy team is lower than their.
I hope you understand how the fan clubs in Cyprus are and this is just nothing. But I think you know how importand and what organize has a fan club in Cyprus. It is not gang.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

So a social club then? Is it based off track and field? That second video seemed to be at some sports event and I kept seeing a running track and long jump...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

yes yes. And we need an original logo. We just copied and modified edited sketch.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1