3 Replies - 3327 Views - Last Post: 25 August 2012 - 12:16 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

E-Commerce Video Tutorial ASP.Net Web Form

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi, i've already created my website, the website idea is to book hotel rooms online.

I haven't added the E-Commerce aspect into my website yet as I’m still looking for some good tutorials.

Can anyone provide me with a good and easy to understand E-Commerce Video Tutorial to help setup a simple E-commerce websites?

Preferably a tutorial;

*Which uses a SQL Server database for products
*Shows how to create a login/register membership
*Shows how to professionally pay for the items.
*(if possible) how to add a review section for the product.

I've actually done a search for a ASP.Net WebForm E-commerce video tutorial and nothing much came up. It's so hard to find a good video tutorial on this topic for some reason :/.

This post has been edited by Revolutionary.: 25 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: E-Commerce Video Tutorial ASP.Net Web Form

#2 _HAWK_  Icon User is online

• Master(Of Foo)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: E-Commerce Video Tutorial ASP.Net Web Form

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

How about braking this into chucks. Are you set for the database knowledge? Most hosting sites have databases, but you should check how much they offer. You know you will need SSL for the e-commerce transactions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

View Post_HAWK_, on 25 August 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

How about braking this into chucks. Are you set for the database knowledge? Most hosting sites have databases, but you should check how much they offer. You know you will need SSL for the e-commerce transactions.

I'm not actually going to host this website officially its just a project im working on to help me learn some aspects of HTML/CSS/ASP.Net/SQL Server.

Ive got my products in a SQL Server Database, i just need video tutorial teaching me how to create the e-commerce aspect.
for example: Membership/Shoppingcart/Payment(payment option can just be paypal for now).

Honestly i'm not looking for it to be really official therefore no need in a website database, hosting it locally and no need in SSL then. Just looking for some easy guide to do the things i mentioned.

It can be easier breaking it down in chunks but in this case as they are related under e-commerce, it would be useful finding a video tutorial on this.

P.S forgot to mention it's gotta be a C# Guide :).

This post has been edited by Revolutionary.: 25 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Update: Just found this. My link

This is pretty much what i want to do with the gridview, expect this doesent really go into detail. Gives the source code there :). A better video tutorial explaination is still needing with the payment feature aswell. Also having trouble loading that source code aswell, if anyone can find me something updated and similar would be appreciated!

This post has been edited by Revolutionary.: 25 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1