- 50 FPS.
- 1207 lines.
- Im 18 years of age.
How to play: Main Menu: Click->Play/Exit. Game station: Click->Ring Toss/Ball Toss, only Ring Toss is currently available.
Ring Toss instructions: Throw each ball, trying to estimate the distance it will take for the ball to land in the ring. You have 8 balls.
What i learned:
- Allocating and destroying texture memory
- Changeing from 3d to 2d scene, and vise versa.
- Orthogonal overlap on perspective scene.
- Implementing basic newtonian gravity.
- Applying intermediate trigonometry in 3d space.
- GLUT primitives (Sphere/Torus)
- Anisotropy filtering.
- Keyboard and Mouse input.
How to download:
Thanks to all the people on the forum who answered my questions and helped me, much appreciation. If anyone has any questions or comments relating to the game i'd be happy to answer, thanks!
This post has been edited by Java Student: 25 August 2012 - 03:14 PM