8 Replies - 11947 Views - Last Post: 10 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Program and corresponding iPhone app

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Hey all,

Firstly I'm not sure how much to pay for this sort of job - and im not some multi millionaire unfortunately :P, so please - quote me for the job and Ill say if I can afford it.

Rough outline of the job

stored on a Remote server – so can be opened by 3 + computers and can be connected too by iphones.

Program
- Add new record , having a unique identifier (which we can set )
- Multiple fields such as job no , name , item , status. (again we can edit them for each customer)
- Print out barcode in reference to each individual record – when barcode scanned load up the information about the record.
- When a new barcode (not printed out by the program) is scanned – it updates the status field with whats on that barcode – location - e.g. washing ,stripping , awaiting parts. (maybe if there is a status field which can be clicked on then an option to scan the barcode)
- Location are – where the item is located , again already on a pre-printed barcode the location e.g. Wash bay , Shelf – H1 row 3 , Dispatch.

The program can be looked at to find out the information about the record – such as location and status etc.

When a final barcode has been scanned – that record is locked and can not be modified however can look back over it with no problems.

Cheers

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Program and corresponding iPhone app

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Program and corresponding iPhone app

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:26 PM

Let me introduce our selves .

We are a small development firm Escom solutions ltd base in Mauritius with a dedicated team and experience developer in ios / android application and other web technologies. Our developers has more than +2years in ios and android development. we offer the most affordable solution to our clients.

If you still looking for a developer or will need one for future project don’t hesitate to contact us.

visit our website on www.escomsolutions.mobi or contact me on info@escomsolutions.mobi

Thanks
Elton
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 tlhIn`toq  Icon User is online

• Please show what you have already tried when asking a question.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Personally, I suggest hiring American. Our economy needs the help. The last thing we should be doing is outsource yet more jobs to another nation. Especially one that obviously is going to be a problem with English for discussions, program documentation and User Interface.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

FYI - The OP's Aussie so pushing the job American is already outsourcing!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

By the the way our country main language is English and French i don't thing language is a problem. America is a country with the most outsourcing rate which is a wise decision for company to take and increase their profit margin.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

Just an FYI- let's keep this on topic and not turn it into a political debate on outsourcing.

By the the way our country main language is English and French i don't thing language is a problem.

I've seen worse English, but the grammar and verb usage makes me doubt that it is a primary language in your country.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Apologies , I have been without internet connection for a while.

Thankyou for your interest elton, I shall have a look at the website and contact you later.

To be honest - I have no concern as to where it gets done - as long as it gets done (:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hi have you got a chance to view our site?
So have you decided to go forward with the software?
We would really like to work on this project with you as we will be adding something new and exciting to our portfolio.
Please email me personally on info@escomsolutions.mobi so we can discuss about your project. Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Yes - I had a look at your website, I thank you for the offer - however I have chosen someone else to do this job - so please mod's delete / lock this thread.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1