1 Replies - 1195 Views - Last Post: 07 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

firefox layering issue

Post icon  Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

In my site I am dynamically loading content into an iframe. The html file that is being loaded into the iframe has a javascript controlled slideshow. The main page with the iframe within it uses a flash nav menu the is layered above the iframe content. Everything renders perfectly in Safari, but in firefox the flash menu is hidden behind the slideshow and doesn't show up at all. here is the link http://www.architect...07/layout3.html.

Anybody have any ideas. Thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: firefox layering issue

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: firefox layering issue

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

i've tried putting all the content in one html page without any iframes and the flash menu will appear on load but once the slideshow image changes the flash content gets covered again. I've tried using SWFObject to attach the swf but still have the same issues. It seems whenever the javascript calls for a function it is bringing that content to the top, but the only thing its effecting is the flash content, everything else remains layered as it should. If anybody has encountered a problem like this or has any ideas at all I would be greatly appreciative. thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1