Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 3076 Views - Last Post: 28 May 2002 - 07:16 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

vb6 questions

Posted 17 February 2002 - 08:39 PM

before I say stuff btw nice hat
Posted Image
oh well then i was (oh and sorry for the puncuators out there i don't cappitalize is' when i type fast oks) wondering if anyone was fimiler (oh and sorry for my spellinggg its a little finny) with visual basic 6 most probably are but my first question was well, ok I ordered visual basic 6 off online but won't have it till my birthday and the visual basic 6 is the learning one this one: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00002SFK8.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg well it says it comes with tutorials but I wanted to no is if anyone new of a good beginers book for learning visual basic 6 plzz i need tons of books so If i don't find one or like one or... nevermind but still does anyone know of any visual basic 6 books? cause I was thinkin that if I got one then by the time i get my hands on visual basic 6 I know what to do kinda and also Does anyone know of any well i mean does anyone know of making sigs in visual basic *^Not the special intrest groups SIGS i mean sigs footers like I have so I was wondering if anyone knew how to make them in visual basic 6 so they could tell me and i could have a code on a piece of paper and type into visual basic 6 then durring the waiting time for visual basic 6 I could work on my logo/sig on paper. LOL long sentece :laugh: :razz: :shocked: ok I give people time to answer the question LOL *goes to chat but instead decides to check more forms at 8:44 pm gmt time feb.17*

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: vb6 questions

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: vb6 questions

Posted 17 February 2002 - 08:47 PM

#Moderation Mode

its amazing how many people have the ability to type, but cant read enough to put their posts in the right forums. ;)

Moved here

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: vb6 questions

Posted 28 May 2002 - 07:16 PM

As far as books go, I would hold off. You already mentioned that your version of Visual Basic comes supplied with tutorials. If you have time on the internet, go to a search engine and type in "Visual Basic Tutorials." There is a ton of code and tutorials on the net for beginning VBers just like yourself.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1