3 Replies - 1441 Views - Last Post: 04 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

#1 jjfat  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 03-September 12

how can i create such wave background effect?

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

i'm new in jQUery, Anyone can explain how this animation created for me? thanks in advance!

demo link
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how can i create such wave background effect?

#2 StefanOnRails  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Head

Reputation: 35
  • View blog
  • Posts: 106
  • Joined: 31-July 12

Re: how can i create such wave background effect?

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

View Postjjfat, on 04 September 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

i'm new in jQUery, Anyone can explain how this animation created for me? thanks in advance!

demo link

Why don't you check the source code via Chrome Development Tools and look at the script responsible for that effect? In this case the script seems to be called "js/gbin1.js".
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 jjfat  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 03-September 12

Re: how can i create such wave background effect?

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostStefanOnRails, on 04 September 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

View Postjjfat, on 04 September 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

i'm new in jQUery, Anyone can explain how this animation created for me? thanks in advance!

demo link

Why don't you check the source code via Chrome Development Tools and look at the script responsible for that effect? In this case the script seems to be called "js/gbin1.js".


Thanks for information, but it looks it used a lot of different jquery plugins, i'll appreciate it if you can explain the code a little bit
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 StefanOnRails  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Head

Reputation: 35
  • View blog
  • Posts: 106
  • Joined: 31-July 12

Re: how can i create such wave background effect?

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

View Postjjfat, on 04 September 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Thanks for information, but it looks it used a lot of different jquery plugins, i'll appreciate it if you can explain the code a little bit

Well, getting the same animation effect is not an easy task. It takes time to walk through his source code and his resources (images,scripts,styles). You can do this if you have enough time, but if you don't I suggest searching on web for tutorials where you can't learn how to achieve similar effects. I personally don't know the technique, but from experience I can assure you that you'll find plenty of similar effects for free download over the internet.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1