1 Replies - 5050 Views - Last Post: 06 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

How do i configure SDL to work with the Blackberry Playbook Native SDK

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

I've got the NDK set up and managed to compile and run the hello native sdk project on my playbook. I've been learning the SDL and I'm planning to use it to create Playbook games, so i downloaded the blackberry sdl port from github. However I've been unable to compile even a hello world project using it. Also it seems to be lacking a "lib" folder which I'm used to needing for the compiler settings. There seems to be no information at all about this and I've google searched extensively without success. Anyone who can provide any insight please help!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How do i configure SDL to work with the Blackberry Playbook Native SDK

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: How do i configure SDL to work with the Blackberry Playbook Native SDK

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

I have managed to get the sdl to open in the native sdk, it seems the download was designed to act as a project template of sorts. At first the compiler complained that i needed another library, TouchControlOverlay. So I downloaded this and set up the includes to include it. However again I couldn't find a lib folder, and the project still wont compile, saying it cannot find -lTouchControlOverlay. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've hit a total dead end with this now!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1