aceess web page programatically

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 285 Views - Last Post: 08 September 2012 - 02:28 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

aceess web page programatically

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hi all,
I am novice here, i am not asking for code, i am asking for a way , on which i could move and achieve what i desire.
i want to handle a page, and its contents , all by script, i want to write a code for sending sms, for this i need to go to 3 page and then put no and text in required box and need to click on send button , but all with script
some said u should use perl and some use python. only guide me how i achieve this task and from where i could start.
i hope it seems u a genuine question and will not make u angry!!!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: aceess web page programatically

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: aceess web page programatically

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

I'm not trying to put you off, or anything, but it is quite a difficult task that you have at hand. Having some knowledge about sms-gateways is a must.

However I found a library, that you possibly could use, if it is that you are willing to put some work into it.

Sms Library

If all of this doesn't work, but you really need an sms service badly, then I would suggest using Skype and getting some Skype credits. I've used it a lot, and it works wonderfully.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Head MFIC
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: aceess web page programatically

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

View Postrohitamitpathak, on 08 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

i want to write a code for sending sms, for this i need to go to 3 page and then put no and text in required box and need to click on send button , but all with script

If the site doesn't provide an API, then your project sounds malicious.

Because you are trying to send SMS over automation, I can't see any reason for allowing this topic. Please feel free to pm if you have any questions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1