Partner for TextBased RPG

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 8494 Views - Last Post: 09 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Partner for TextBased RPG

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hey everyone!

I am an experienced programmer (php, javascript, some ajax, html, css) and I am looking to begin development on a text-based RPG starting at square one. I will take on the majority of the work therefore you would not need to invest counless hours into the development.

I am looking for one to three people to join me.

I need someone who is skilled in graphic design to develop banners, logos, icons, etc. for the game. This person should preferably be skilled in web design (html and css), but if not that's perfectly ok! You don't need to be a master graphic designer, you just need to be able to make the basic things I explained

I also seek someone who is skilled in web design (html and css) to design the layout of the site and the various pages in the game.

I also seek someone who is creative and has experience either developing text-based RPGS or playing them. This person would be responsible for developing game content which will be programmed by me and designed by other team members. This person would also serve as a main game administrator.

I will completely fund this project paying for the hosting, the domain, and advertising. Whomever becomes part of my team will recieve a percentage of the profits once the game become profitable.

If you are interested please contact me here or through email so that we can talk some more and get started! My email address is atdtrader@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you guys and getting started on this game!

-Al

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Partner for TextBased RPG

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Partner for TextBased RPG

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Email has been sent? (charlieflint2010@hotmail.com
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Partner for TextBased RPG

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Topic closed and moved to Job Offer Archive per OP request.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1