WiiU

• (2 Pages)
  • +

19 Replies - 1152 Views - Last Post: 13 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: WiiU

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Ill be waiting for a price drop. I love me some nintendo. I dont really like other console makers very much at all.

View Postadolf625, on 13 September 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

I have already preorderd and paid mine off. As long as Mario and Zeldas continue to come out, I will chunk out my cash to the Big N, even if the last Zelda was a big disappointment in my opinion.

All Nintendo needs for me is Zelda, and ill always be a customer. Doesnt hurt that I pretty much love every other franchise they make.

Im actually very happy with Skyward Sword, i'd put it right below Ocarina of Time (which I consider the best)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

I don't see why we are evolving to handhelds. We have phone touchscreens, I don't want another because its such a pain to play with over time. The fact that I have big hands doesn't help either. I loved the gamecube and the Wii was great to me as well, I could play every single zelda/mario/okami there is, but as for the handheld games, I think they had it right with the gameboy sp, because no one wants to sit there and tap on a touch screen. Nintendo should just make a nintendo 64 2 that used cartridges because we all love that to fix them we just give it a breath or two, instead of buying a new cd or cleaning it while praying :/

I really hope nintendo does turn around, They are my favorite company by far
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Monomania
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

In the subject of the touchscreen I guess it doesn't have the same intuitiveness of feeling the buttons. It is okay for the DS where both screens are in your view or a smart phone or Vita where you only have one screen to look at but with Wii U going with a full on touch screen would be a mess. Oh wait, the Wii U touch pad controller thing has controls. Still, the ability to see your inventory on an additional screen is not innovation in my opinion. Come on, a few lazy button presses would take you to your inventory! And if they do something in the lines of you controlling something on the touch screen I hope it's intuitive or it fails.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

look at the launch games: a couple nintendo games, maybe one exclusive. then a bunch of games that were on xbox and ps3 a year ago.

same as it ever was. not buying nintendo hardware anymore. not falling for those tricks.

i have a dream that they will one day go the way of sega and i will be able to play zelda on my xbox and mario on my phone. until that day i look at anyone who buys nintendo hardware as in contempt of my dream.
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

• Monomania
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

I have the same dream as yours, but Nintendo said they'll chop their heads off or close business for good(don't know which) if they ever have to create games for their competition.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +