5 Replies - 4732 Views - Last Post: 07 October 2012 - 05:50 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

New Tutorials Site With All New Up To Date Techniques For Game Design

Post icon  Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

Hey guys, I have decided to use some of my game design knowledge i have acquired over 14 years of doing game design and make a blog and do some videos for you all to learn from. Using the most up to date professional ways of doing game 3d modeling, level design and a lot more. The site has only just opened now so keep a eye on it for a lot of soon to be added tutorials on how to create your own games and game content thanks all and hope you enjoy the tutorials and site! any questions you would like to add i would love to hear from you my email is 3DGameDesignTuts@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

http://3dgamedesignt...blogspot.co.uk/

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: New Tutorials Site With All New Up To Date Techniques For Game Design

• Here to help.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New Tutorials Site With All New Up To Date Techniques For Game Design

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

I almost missed this thread because I saw it had been moved and assumed that it must be "irrelevant". But I'm glad I took the time to click on it.

Thanks for the tutorials! I certainly learned a thing or two. I book marked it and hope to come back later and see what else you've done.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

View PostBBeck, on 16 September 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

I almost missed this thread because I saw it had been moved and assumed that it must be "irrelevant". But I'm glad I took the time to click on it.

Thanks for the tutorials! I certainly learned a thing or two. I book marked it and hope to come back later and see what else you've done.

Hi, I am very happy that the tutorials on it so far have helped you learn a thing or two and I am currently working on a full set release of tutorials a bit more professionally done this time and a release of a whole from concept art drawing to finished product project. I am also helping a standalone artist by doing some side tutorials at the same time more aimed towards his racing games that will hopefully help other people looking to do the same thing. I will hopefully depending on real life have the first full series released with in a week or two. And do hope they can help you with understanding some more things about creating a game.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the link, I'll have a look at your site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

I might have missed something here, but 14 years of game design experience and your tutorials are applicable to art? What about tutorials for gameplay mechanics, user interactions, genre types and developing new ideas for a specific game genre and developing ideas as a team. That's what game designers do. :\

This post has been edited by ButchDean: 07 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostButchDean, on 07 October 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

I might have missed something here, but 14 years of game design experience and your tutorials are applicable to art? What about tutorials for gameplay mechanics, user interactions, genre types and developing new ideas for a specific game genre and developing ideas as a team. That's what game designers do. :\

Hey, i 100% agree with this and in the video series i am working on i touch in a lot more detail about that as well. Game design isn't all pretty pictures and art you are 100% right game play mechanics and the interaction in the games is a huge part as well as market research etc etc and i will be touching in to that in future tutorials =]
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1