1 Replies - 1430 Views - Last Post: 17 September 2012 - 11:31 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

controling the Zooming in and out in asp.net

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

Hi,
I am trying to get my webpage zoom its whole content like the facebook page does it increases the size of all its
elements mine is just growing vertically, I really don't know what should I do, when I increase the size of the <body> with increasing its width and height the page grows as i need but without the textboxes and labels, my whole elements width and height are in percentage, so any help?

thank you.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: controling the Zooming in and out in asp.net

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: controling the Zooming in and out in asp.net

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Finally I've got it I set all the width and height as auto and I modified the margins, now for the panels the auto won't work as needed so I set the needed width in em, and for the labels I placed them in the same <td> and the same table as the textboxes so that they don't get to new line when the page grows,

thanks.

Finally I've got it I set all the width and height as auto and I modified the margins, now for the panels the auto won't work as needed so I set the needed width in em, and for the labels I placed them in the same <td> and the same table as the textboxes so that they don't get to new line when the page grows,

thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1