2 Replies - 404 Views - Last Post: 02 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi everybody!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Hello all.

My name is Joshua, I'm currently enrolled in a Video Game Design and Development college course. I'm Canadian, I say aboot, love hockey, have an epic beard, and live for Bacon. I enjoy Airsoft, reading, video games, and other interesting stuff. I'm still new to programming, and it's not really my strong suit, I'm more of a creator/designer and writer, but programming is a necessary evil we all have to learn to get into the industry, and it is interesting, if sometimes difficult to wrap my noggin around. Well, I guess that's it for my introduction. I'm sure you'll see me around more in the future.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi everybody!

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi everybody!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostGunk, on 19 September 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Hello all.

My name is Joshua, I'm currently enrolled in a Video Game Design and Development college course. I'm Canadian, I say aboot, love hockey, have an epic beard, and live for Bacon. I enjoy Airsoft, reading, video games, and other interesting stuff. I'm still new to programming, and it's not really my strong suit, I'm more of a creator/designer and writer, but programming is a necessary evil we all have to learn to get into the industry, and it is interesting, if sometimes difficult to wrap my noggin around. Well, I guess that's it for my introduction. I'm sure you'll see me around more in the future.

Welcome to DIC :) We sure are glad to have you here :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hi everybody!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hi nice to meet you welcome to the forum and this place is perfect for you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1