9 Replies - 1226 Views - Last Post: 18 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Seeking BETA testers for bug/issue tracking software BushidoTickets

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

We are looking for beta testers for our newly launched issue and bug tracking service, Bushido Tickets (www.bushidotickets.com). It is completely free and beta testers receive a free 1-year gold account after the beta test. We are looking for feedback, suggestions and bug reports. Use it and let us know what you think about it, good or bad. Thanks for signing up and tell your friends!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Seeking BETA testers for bug/issue tracking software BushidoTickets

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Seeking BETA testers for bug/issue tracking software BushidoTickets

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Moving to the 'post a job' area (yes, I know this isn't a paying thing but that's the area to post where you were are looking to have people sign on board with you for what evs).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Please show what you have already tried when asking a question.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

You might like to give a little description of the product. Because it sounds like ticket sales software for japanese theater.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

Heh.. I like Medieval Times style of eatery, but with a feudal Japan theme instead!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

View Postmodi123_1, on 20 September 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

Moving to the 'post a job' area (yes, I know this isn't a paying thing but that's the area to post where you were are looking to have people sign on board with you for what evs).

Thanks.

View PosttlhIn`toq, on 20 September 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

You might like to give a little description of the product. Because it sounds like ticket sales software for japanese theater.

That was our initial concern about adding "Tickets" to the name, but all the other names that we came up with were way too long. Also, there were strong opinions with respect to the use of "issues" or "bugs" or "Tracker". In any event, the software is an issue and bug tracking software that has virtually no learning curve. It is specifically designed for the individual developer and small teams. We are combing social media communication with traditional issue and bug management workflows to allow every user to utilize, manage, and project his or her time to the maximum efficiency. Through its easy to use interface, it improves efficiency, productivity, and quality which leads to real world results.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

We are combing social media communication with traditional issue and bug management workflows

Exactly what does this mean? My issue tracking shows up on my facebook wall, or twitter feed?

We are combing social media communication with traditional issue and bug management workflows to allow every user to utilize, manage, and project his or her time to the maximum efficiency. Through its easy to use interface, it improves efficiency, productivity, and quality which leads to real world results.

Sounds like someone owes Marketing some "thank you bagels" for these two lines - especially that last one! :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Personally, I'm digging the design/name of this thing.

Not sure I am ready to be a 'Samurai' though.

Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 24 September 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

We are combing social media communication with traditional issue and bug management workflows

Exactly what does this mean? My issue tracking shows up on my facebook wall, or twitter feed?

Actually, it means that you can use, for example, the @ sign to communicate with a specific project partner. Therefore, you don't have to go back and forth between email, im, phone, etc. but can touch base with your team mate directly in Bushido Tickets.

We are combing social media communication with traditional issue and bug management workflows to allow every user to utilize, manage, and project his or her time to the maximum efficiency. Through its easy to use interface, it improves efficiency, productivity, and quality which leads to real world results.

Sounds like someone owes Marketing some "thank you bagels" for these two lines - especially that last one! :D

Upon your suggestion, Marketing sends its thanks for the bagels :D

View PostAnalyticLunatic, on 24 September 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Personally, I'm digging the design/name of this thing.

Not sure I am ready to be a 'Samurai' though.

Posted Image

It would be great if you could take part in the Beta... We really need more Beta testers so we can learn how and what programmers really need and want (other than what we needed and wanted in our own org). We promise no sword fights and ninja stuff until you have mastered the way of Bushido :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#9 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:43 AM

We promise no sword fights and ninja stuff until you have mastered the way of Bushido

Oh.. then I'll take off my black tshirt-turned-ninja mask and say good day sir! I said good day!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 20 September 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

Heh.. I like Medieval Times style of eatery, but with a feudal Japan theme instead!

#4 modi123_1, I like your siggy :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1