2 Replies - 2669 Views - Last Post: 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

I Need Web Design Advice?

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

So I just got the very start of my web site up last night literally and yes it looks like it. My site and I'll have to give it away finally which probably doesn't matter because it's probably a dumb idea but I'm continuing with it to make it better;
http://www.reviewsomeone.com

I can code some stuff though I must admit I'm new to web design i.e. how things should look and I'm also new to php etc. etc. I've always coded in like C C++ in the past and recently C#. I just started PHP like a month ago and because I have programming experience I've coded everything myself and I think I've caught on to a lot of the concepts.

In any case if someone could give me ANY advice on how to improve this site even at this early point I'd LOVE to hear about it. Also what do people think of the concept? I need to add a custom search soon for finding people people by name and place that are already in the system which I will be working on next and eventually a map that lists people as a browse by location and name.

If you look at my site and click browse people the only two people I've added are Obama and Romney simply because this is a test lol. People can add anyone they know including a link to their facebook etc. and then add comments sort of like ratemyprofessor/doctor etc only for EVERYONE

This post has been edited by adn258: 20 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I Need Web Design Advice?

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I Need Web Design Advice?

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Moving to 'site check'.
Was This Post Helpful? 1