2 Replies - 2129 Views - Last Post: 23 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Can't get rid of Squeak virtual machine

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

I have Squeak running on my PC some where hidden.
I have downloaded uninstallers and none of them can track all the files down. I have Sense programing software on my PC and Squeak keeps popping up when I have Sense running.
It keeps crashing Sense. I have deleted Sense and reinstalled it and the drivers but Squeak keeps taking over the software. Any help at all would really help as Sense is used for my University course.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Can't get rid of Squeak virtual machine

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Can't get rid of Squeak virtual machine

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Well U can try to track it manually. First open Task Manager and go to Active Processes list, then check from Process Description and end any suspicious process.
If the squeak stops due to ending then that particular process is the route cause. Restart the system. From task manager, go to process location and delete it :censored: .This will help hopefully :bananaman:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Can't get rid of Squeak virtual machine

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

Sense is actually written in SmallTalk/Squeak, so you'll have a hard time removing Squeak because it comes as part of the Sense installation - which is a good thing because Sense can't run without Squeak.

I also think you're severely misrepresenting the facts when you say that "[Squeak] keeps crashing Sense".
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1