1 Replies - 349 Views - Last Post: 25 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

designing a simple web-based page for java submission system

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

Hello web Developers,
Im new in web development, Im using localhost (XAMMP),I'm trying to make my own website which basically allows me to compile and run my submitted java program on my server(my web page).Essentially, I want when I click a button(upload) I upload file from file source(e.g desktop or anywhere from my computer) and after uploading when I hit compile or submit button it will compile and run and display the output of submitted code ( say for example simple HelloWord from file HelloWorld.java). How can this be done? I searched a lot I found ideone.com, codepad.com and other online website that do same thing with many language and very difficult to understand how actually they designed.I only want to design a simple page which compile and run java code.So,Is there simple way to do this.I'm done with almost everything homepage, registration(signup,signout) stuff Im just struggling on this main point of my whole webpage,Im already using (phpMyAdmin) so got some Idea on database too. Your Helps would be much appreciated and greatful! Thanks in advance.Hope to get yours helps and advices ASAP.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: designing a simple web-based page for java submission system

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: designing a simple web-based page for java submission system

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

My opology the topic was tag twice, wasn't sure first time if it posted or not there4, I tag it again.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1