• +
  • « First

338 Replies - 36743 Views - Last Post: 05 April 2016 - 01:24 PM

• Games, Graphs, and Auctions
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Local Yokels

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:35 PM

Wrinkles, the 65 year old creepy clown, will scare your misbehaving kids for cash.

https://www.washingt...cash/?tid=sm_fb

Desperate parents in Naples, Fla., have a new weapon in their arsenal for reining in misbehaving kids.

His name is “Wrinkles,” and he’s a creepy-looking clown who has been spotted at gatherings, in public and outside people’s homes for the past few years, according to the Palm Beach Post.

Wrinkles’s real face remains hidden beneath a distinctive mask with large black eye holes and receding white hair. He favors a polka dot onesie with black rubber gloves and he’s rarely seen without a bundle of colorful balloons in one hand. A slight paunch gives him the unnerving appearance of a menacing, man-size baby who lurks in sewers and children’s closets.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#332 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:41 PM

His Jersy/New York accent makes it all that much more funny.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#333 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostCharlieMay, on 29 May 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Ah, Memorial Day weekend, Lot's of families and friend cooking out and having great times together. Just don't take the last rib

Gluttony kills again!

A man was fatally stabbed when an argument over a piece of chicken got out of control, according to reports.

Reinaldo Cardoso Rivera, 38, from Houston, Texas, has been charged with the murder of Perez Gonzalez, 34, also from Houston.

Five men had been making dinner and drinking in an apartment in the western area of the city - but dinner reportedly turned deadly after Gonzalez took the last piece of chicken.

[source]
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#334 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:12 PM

Bluffs man beats up promoter after being heckled this summer
Local rapper Aaron Jones will not serve any more jail time for beating up a promoter after being booed on stage.
[...]
Jones was arrested on Aug. 2 after physically assaulting Michael Devlin Alston. On Aug. 1, Jones was performing a concert at Platinum’s Playhouse in Council Bluffs. According to the arrest affidavit, crowd members were “questioning his rapping ability and manhood.”

According to witnesses, Jones fired back at the hecklers: “If anyone thinks they can take me, come to my house (on) Third Avenue and try me.”

After the venue closed, police said Jones, along with his brother Dezjarron Nenico Jones, came back into Platinum’s Playhouse and assaulted Alston, his manager and the concert’s promoter. Both brothers were charged with second-degree burglary, a Class C felony.
[...]

http://www.nonpareil...bfdcf45d3e.html
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:55 AM

crowd members were “questioning his rapping ability and manhood.”

When I read things reported like that I imagine 2 gentlemen in tophats and monocles saying things like "That fellow currently on the stage has a questionable rapping pedigree, I do believe that his skills leave much to be desired. His rhyming ability appears at first glance to be whack. It would not surprise me if his penis was smaller than average."
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#336 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:57 AM

That fellow currently on the stage has a questionable rapping pedigree, I do believe that his skills leave much to be desired. His rhyming ability appears at first glance to be whack. It would not surprise me if his penis was smaller than average.

Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#337 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Horse tail thieves are running amok!

Another horse gets its tail cut off in North Bend

Another of Bruce Tompkins’ horses had its tail cut off Thursday night, just days after a colt and a horse had their tails snipped by someone.

Tompkins, of North Bend, Nebraska, said Studly, a miniature horse, lost much of his tail. “It’s a real hatchet job they did,” he said Friday.
[...]
The lack of a tail leaves the animals defenseless against flies when the weather warms up.

“It can take up to four years for their tails to grow back,” Tompkins said. “A horse depends on its tail to keep the flies away.”

Tompkins and his wife, Vickie, take in rescue horses and donkeys. They couldn’t understand why someone would clip the tails — until they learned horsehair can be worth up to $400 a pound.

“I found out they use (horsehair) for hatbands and bracelets and tail extensions for show horses,” he said. “We want the story to get out so other people with horses know what could happen. The Nebraska Humane Society told us about a couple of other times this happened.”
[...]

http://www.omaha.com...86115b0588.html
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#338 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Suspicious indeed.

A suspicious package that resulted in the evacuation of approximately 900 students and staff members from Walnut Middle School Wednesday afternoon turned out to be an accordion inside a box.

Capt. Robert Falldorf of the Grand Island Police Department said a staff member spotted the box in the band room, but could not recall seeing it there before. The staff member did not think the box looked like it held any kind of band instrument.

http://www.theindepe...17b29f3217.html
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#339 lordofduct  Icon User is online

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:24 PM

Last weekend I was hanging out in Lake Worth with a good buddy of mine.

This is a local old school florida type place... to give you an idea, they recently almost nearly passed a vote to change their name to "Lake Weird").

And part of our conversation was him telling me about how crime has dropped in Lake Worth in recent years, murder is down!

This is a city that rates as a 3 on the neighbourscout website (that means safer than 3% of cities...):
http://www.neighborh...ke-worth/crime/

While at the very same moment, a kid gets shot literally 100 feet from the restaurant we were sitting at:
http://www.palmbeach...-in-crit/nqymS/

Well... he didn't die, so I guess murder is still down!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (23 Pages)
  • +
  • « First