1 Replies - 252 Views - Last Post: 26 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

New Programming Student

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Ladies and gentlemen... hello.

As the title states, I am, more specifically, a Computer Science major at Saint Cloud State University. This year is my first, though I have been dabbling in the world of programming for about four years now. I'm not "fluent" in any programming languages as of yet, but I'm currently learning Javascript in one of my classes. Before school I had played around a bit in Java, C#, and a very small amount of C++.

I will be posting my completed assignments and other challenges I complete in my blog here on this website. Criticism is welcomed, and further, encouraged, on my programs. Just keep in mind that I'm a student and may have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

I hope to learn a lot from the people here, as it seems like a great learning resource.

Thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: New Programming Student

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New Programming Student

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostDan Buckles, on 27 September 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Ladies and gentlemen... hello.

As the title states, I am, more specifically, a Computer Science major at Saint Cloud State University. This year is my first, though I have been dabbling in the world of programming for about four years now. I'm not "fluent" in any programming languages as of yet, but I'm currently learning Javascript in one of my classes. Before school I had played around a bit in Java, C#, and a very small amount of C++.

I will be posting my completed assignments and other challenges I complete in my blog here on this website. Criticism is welcomed, and further, encouraged, on my programs. Just keep in mind that I'm a student and may have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

I hope to learn a lot from the people here, as it seems like a great learning resource.

Thanks.

Welcome to DIC. You will certainly learn a lot over here. :)

regards,
Raghav

This post has been edited by raghav.naganathan: 26 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1