4 Replies - 382 Views - Last Post: 02 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello World

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Hello world,

Thought I'd give a brief bio therefore I won't become a random somewhat anonymous distant user. I've often visited this site for help and or examples with programming and thought it was time to become apart of the community.
I'm currently a Junior at a small private liberal arts college. My major is some what of a hybrid however it's official name is "Security Studies." My emphasis is in computer science (that's a given) and the rest of my classes deal with poly sci, and history. The long term goal is I want to do national security ie, CIA, NSA etc.

Besides that, I had some experience with programming before college. Now I'm familiar with c,c++,sql, and in the process of learning java.

That's about it about me, besides personal life which simply entails a love for sports, basketball specifically.

Thanks and looking forward to being apart of the community!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello World

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello World

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Forgot to mention, I have a love also for graphic design. I guess one would say I'm a photoshop and illustrator guru. I've taken a few graphic design classes at school as well. I design many advertisements in the form of flyers, posters (larger scale), banners and such for many different campus organizations. Also have designed logos for some of these organizations.

Also just love to create many of my own designs for my pleasure. Usually for my iPhone which is jailbroken and I theme myself for fun.

So basically, big Photoshop fan!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostBig Snooze, on 27 September 2012 - 09:09 AM, said:

Hello world,

Thought I'd give a brief bio therefore I won't become a random somewhat anonymous distant user. I've often visited this site for help and or examples with programming and thought it was time to become apart of the community.
I'm currently a Junior at a small private liberal arts college. My major is some what of a hybrid however it's official name is "Security Studies." My emphasis is in computer science (that's a given) and the rest of my classes deal with poly sci, and history. The long term goal is I want to do national security ie, CIA, NSA etc.

Besides that, I had some experience with programming before college. Now I'm familiar with c,c++,sql, and in the process of learning java.

That's about it about me, besides personal life which simply entails a love for sports, basketball specifically.

Thanks and looking forward to being apart of the community!

Welcome to Dream In Code. :)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Thanks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0