2 Replies - 420 Views - Last Post: 28 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

System.out.println("Hello Dream.In.Code Community");

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

Hello everyone I'm JavaTransit from Philippines. I'm currently employed as a Jr. Programmer, I'm on my 4th month now, and we're using vb.NET in developing our new system. I believe I have so much things to learn when it comes to programming ; my approach, my style, logic and everything that's why I joined this community. I am hoping that could contribute my knowledge and experiences here and gain different views from other programmers as well.

*Though I'm using vb.net right now, I still want to be proficient in Java. I'm looking forward to developing my skills with you guys. God Bless everyone :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: System.out.println("Hello Dream.In.Code Community");

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: System.out.println("Hello Dream.In.Code Community");

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostJavaTransit, on 28 September 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Hello everyone I'm JavaTransit from Philippines. I'm currently employed as a Jr. Programmer, I'm on my 4th month now, and we're using vb.NET in developing our new system. I believe I have so much things to learn when it comes to programming ; my approach, my style, logic and everything that's why I joined this community. I am hoping that could contribute my knowledge and experiences here and gain different views from other programmers as well.

*Though I'm using vb.net right now, I still want to be proficient in Java. I'm looking forward to developing my skills with you guys. God Bless everyone :)

Hello and welcome to DIC.:) You sure have come to the right place as you are certainly gonna learn a lot over here.
Your views and knowledge will be very welcome here.:)

regards,
Raghav
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: System.out.println("Hello Dream.In.Code Community");

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

View Postraghav.naganathan, on 28 September 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostJavaTransit, on 28 September 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to DIC.:) You sure have come to the right place as you are certainly gonna learn a lot over here.
Your views and knowledge will be very welcome here.:)

regards,
Raghav

Thanks for the welcome Raghav :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1