2 Replies - 8042 Views - Last Post: 29 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Multi pane apps with fragments example

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

hello again.

i'm really getting all the help i need from all of y'all and i know with time,i will improve.
Can someone show me an example of creating a multi pane app with fragments.the left fragment should be kinda a listfrag(i have done that)and on the right,activities (not texts) or shall i say fragments added on the click of any list item on the left.

i just need an example
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Multi pane apps with fragments example

• Android Expert
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Multi pane apps with fragments example

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

This is what you are looking for: http://android-devel...gments-api.html http://mobile.tutspl...-sdk_fragments/
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Multi pane apps with fragments example

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Thanks but the first link for me a newbie,is a bit confusing and talks about text and the second one,it talks about a fragment which deals with Uris.all i want is, okay,i have created the fragments both the listview fragment and the detailfragment where any item on the left (listviewfragment) is clicked,a new fragment is added to replace the first one (detailedfragment).

Now what if i have 6 fragments(frgA, fragB, fragC,fragD,fragE and fragF) and they are all in the list,how can i make them appear as i click on anyone of them as the tuts only show one frag is been added, not if u have a list of frags to be added.

i'm confused,aren't i?

Please just that part is all i need to get going.i know i have to use a switch but what am i going to write?

Just help.i'm new to this.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1