2 Replies - 3587 Views - Last Post: 28 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

• </code.in.dream>

• View blog

Internet gets disconnected when power is plugged in.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hey all!

Well! It's been couple of days and I'm really wondering. My internet was really messing, getting disconnect again and again. It's on my LAPTOP, and when it would get disconnected I used to unplug the the internet cable and unplug the power and restart it and stuff until it would get connected again. The power port and the internet port are adjacent. Well, now I figured out that the internet gets fixed when I unplug the power source. Believe me it gets connected in the blink of an eye when I unplug the power. While writing this, it got dc 5-6 times and I did the same. I don't understand what is the problem.

Can anyone tell me what is it? And how can I fix this?

Thanks...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Internet gets disconnected when power is plugged in.

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Internet gets disconnected when power is plugged in.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

View PostAKMafia001, on 29 September 2012 - 11:11 AM, said:

Hey all!

Well! It's been couple of days and I'm really wondering. My internet was really messing, getting disconnect again and again. It's on my LAPTOP, and when it would get disconnected I used to unplug the the internet cable and unplug the power and restart it and stuff until it would get connected again. The power port and the internet port are adjacent. Well, now I figured out that the internet gets fixed when I unplug the power source. Believe me it gets connected in the blink of an eye when I unplug the power. While writing this, it got dc 5-6 times and I did the same. I don't understand what is the problem.

Can anyone tell me what is it? And how can I fix this?

Thanks...

u shud use a wifi instead ov using net cable
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• ninja DIC
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Internet gets disconnected when power is plugged in.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Hmmm... that is interesting. So, when you plug in the power you get disconnected? Does windows just say the NIC is disconnected, or does it not recognize it (the Network Interface) when you plug the power in? What happens if you disable and enable the interface while the power is plugged in? Do you have anything in your event logs?

I am assuming you are talking about plugging and unplugging the power to your laptop
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1