3 Replies - 4741 Views - Last Post: 02 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

review my website

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hello I designed this simple website for an assignment in college and just wondering if it's an ok website.
http://coruption.x10.mx
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: review my website

• Perfectly Squared ;)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: review my website

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostAcidBurnz, on 01 October 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

Hello I designed this simple website for an assignment in college and just wondering if it's an ok website.

Well, for a college assignment, I think you have done a pretty good job. I have a few suggestions for you.

1. In the main content page, where you say,'On this website there will be information on Web Hardware,Web Software...',
try using a hyperlink so that for eg, when they click on Web Hardware, it should take them to the page directly.

2. For the part 'Welcome to the companys training website.', you could probably increase the font and use a marquee display...it would look really nice moving about your page.

3. I found some empty content in News, Updates tabs...you could probably fill in some information.

4.For the Images, you can probably use the <image> tag and attach some images of a web server and a modem.

Apart from that, I have no suggestions.

regards,
Raghav

This post has been edited by raghav.naganathan: 30 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postraghav.naganathan, on 30 September 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

View PostAcidBurnz, on 01 October 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

Well, for a college assignment, I think you have done a pretty good job. I have a few suggestions for you.

1. In the main content page, where you say,'On this website there will be information on Web Hardware,Web Software...',
try using a hyperlink so that for eg, when they click on Web Hardware, it should take them to the page directly.

2. For the part 'Welcome to the companys training website.', you could probably increase the font and use a marquee display...it would look really nice moving about your page.

3. I found some empty content in News, Updates tabs...you could probably fill in some information.

4.For the Images, you can probably use the <image> tag and attach some images of a web server and a modem.

Apart from that, I have no suggestions.

regards,
Raghav

thank you i have the images stored some were else at the moment and all the missing information will be put in soon.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hmm.. too bad. The sites down. If you need better hosting get 000host - they're also free, and they have no ads.

This post has been edited by fiddydips: 02 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1