The femi-nazi is aflame!

  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13

190 Replies - 7169 Views - Last Post: 07 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

#181 modi123_1  Icon User is online

  • Suitor #2
  • member icon



Reputation: 9388
  • View blog
  • Posts: 35,248
  • Joined: 12-June 08

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

... or your can take Skeeter's idea and...

Posted Image

"geeet' out!" (of the thread)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#182 creativecoding  Icon User is offline

  • Hash != Encryption
  • member icon


Reputation: 927
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,209
  • Joined: 19-January 10

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

*
POPULAR

View Posttriplesowcow, on 05 October 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

...

A road I most definitely HAVE walked is mind crushingly intense pain. I can tell you for sure that if you think you would be able to form a single cohesive thought while dying of internal bleeding with half of your bones broken and shattered and massive soft tissue damage, let alone how much better it is to be in that situation than in a relationship that you could have just left if you felt like it, you are in the vast minority.

Edited to add:
"Playingthe submissive pseudo-wifey"


An abusive relationship is much more than just the physical abusive part. There's much more that people don't realize/know about without actually being in one. And they can't always just "leave", like it's that easy. Do you really think if people could just "leave", there would still be abusive relationships going on? I hate people like you. "Oh why don't you just leave?". I'm sure you're a real godsend of wisdom to everyone in an abusive relationship.
Was This Post Helpful? 5
  • +
  • -

#183 midknight51  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 20
  • View blog
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 25-September 12

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Im just want to get along with everybody. :bigsmile:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#184 strawhat89  Icon User is offline

  • The Watcher Outside Your Window


Reputation: 247
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,795
  • Joined: 11-July 11

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Postbaavgai, on 06 October 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

... Prom Queen? I thought it was Porn Queen. Damn.


So did I! Especially since gabehabe has one too.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#185 BenignDesign  Icon User is online

  • holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon




Reputation: 6178
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,677
  • Joined: 28-September 07

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

View Postmidknight51, on 05 October 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa......whoa.
Aren't we getting bit childish now? Name calling (triplesowcow) and superiority claims (B9)? I thought the TL;DR version of the rules was: We talk about stuff, dont be a jerk? Seems like your both being kinda jerky here...


awww! You're new to the Lounge, aren't you? Cuz I just want to pinch those innocent little baby cheeks!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#186 midknight51  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 20
  • View blog
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 25-September 12

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

View PostBenignDesign, on 06 October 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

View Postmidknight51, on 05 October 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa......whoa.
Aren't we getting bit childish now? Name calling (triplesowcow) and superiority claims (B9)? I thought the TL;DR version of the rules was: We talk about stuff, dont be a jerk? Seems like your both being kinda jerky here...


awww! You're new to the Lounge, aren't you? Cuz I just want to pinch those innocent little baby cheeks!


Just not too hard. >.>
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

#187 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

  • Pancakes!
  • member icon


Reputation: 7876
  • View blog
  • Posts: 13,368
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

View Postmidknight51, on 06 October 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

View PostBenignDesign, on 06 October 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

View Postmidknight51, on 05 October 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa......whoa.
Aren't we getting bit childish now? Name calling (triplesowcow) and superiority claims (B9)? I thought the TL;DR version of the rules was: We talk about stuff, dont be a jerk? Seems like your both being kinda jerky here...


awww! You're new to the Lounge, aren't you? Cuz I just want to pinch those innocent little baby cheeks!


Just not too hard. >.>


And mind which cheeks.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#188 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4503
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,411
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

i ain't even reading the last two or three pages of this thread. LIFE IS TOO SHORT.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

#189 NeoTifa  Icon User is online

  • Whorediot
  • member icon





Reputation: 2733
  • View blog
  • Posts: 15,809
  • Joined: 24-September 08

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

I did, and I have no idea what's going on.

Personally, I don't have the time or patience to deal with any men who even start to act abusive. Or men in general. I've basically just became asexual. o___o
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#190 BenignDesign  Icon User is online

  • holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon




Reputation: 6178
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,677
  • Joined: 28-September 07

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

It was long ago and far away. It's possible I would still be in that relationship if he hadn't decided to give us the boot and let his strange move in. I was young and stupid.

Now I'm old and stupid... but I know what I want and I know where my limits lie. I've also had a few years to deprogram myself of all the nonsense my parents forced into my head. As it turns out, marriage is NOT a requirement for living, having children with someone does NOT mean you have to stay with them forever, and no one NEEDS a significant other in their life - people should be in your life because you WANT them there, not because you can't get along without them.
Was This Post Helpful? 4
  • +
  • -

#191 AdamSpeight2008  Icon User is offline

  • MrCupOfT
  • member icon


Reputation: 2267
  • View blog
  • Posts: 9,482
  • Joined: 29-May 08

Re: The femi-nazi is aflame!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

*
POPULAR

View PostNeoTifa, on 07 October 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

Personally, I don't have the time or patience to deal with any men who even start to act abusive. Or men in general. I've basically just became a sexual Predator.


FTFY
Was This Post Helpful? 5
  • +
  • -

  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13