"MENTOR" Please - I'm new here

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1049 Views - Last Post: 04 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

"MENTOR" Please - I'm new here

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

I'm new here. Not only me, but many people. Yet I got a -1. Why? Just because I had used the goto statement. Just because there should have been a do while....

http://www.dreaminco...ost__p__1715588

This reply is contradicting itself. Do while is not working. So goto is a good option instead. Yet I got -1 reputation.

This is completely unfair... At least dont -1....

Someone please tell me.. is this the law here... because, this is very strict. The other day i read a post which said that we should help people as it might be their last hope.... If things are going to be so strict, fine, I dont want to continue. I'm sorry if im being rude...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: "MENTOR" Please - I'm new here

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: "MENTOR" Please - I'm new here

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

Please do not create topics to complain about the reputation system unless there is on-going, blatant abuse of said system. A -1 rep will not impact your ability to write code, to get a job, to finish school, to fall in love, to find a date, to make children, to dress yourself, feed yourself, or use the bathroom. It is a magical number that exists in the virtual realm contained only within the confines of this specific site.

With that, I am closing this thread. If you have any questions regarding my specific moderation actions, please feel free to send me a PM with your concerns. Thank you.
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1