1 Replies - 2404 Views - Last Post: 08 October 2012 - 01:10 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Epaper Script

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hello,

i m running local news paper. and i want to create epaper for my news paer. can n e tell me how can i create or n e coder can help me to create "epaper script" my local news paper. what i want in my epaper is as follows :-

1. epaper should display news date wise.(post dated news can be viewed from archive.
2. thumbnail of pdf file should be disp. in left frame and when user click n e image then large image should disp in right frame.
3. when user mouse over that image then only that part of news should be selected. when user click that part then only that part of news should be display in browser.

Please help me to tell trick behind epaper script. i m ready to talk/discuss with n e coder reg. this epaper project.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Epaper Script

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Epaper Script

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hi.

Do you actually know PHP, HTML and CSS? You'll need all three to create this type of script. If not, I suggest you start learning them. (There is plenty of online content about all three.) If you do know them then show us what you've tried so far, and what, exactly, the problem is.

If you are looking for somebody to do this for you, feel free to post in our Post A Job forum. Nobody here is going to do your work for you for free.

Also, please note that this is not a IM chat. We'd appreciate it if you wrote your posts in complete sentences, rather than using some form of text-message short-hand. Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1