0 Replies - 2615 Views - Last Post: 11 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

[Paid] Python/Django/NoSQL Developer- NYC Early Stage Data Start-Up

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

I happened to come across this forum while doing some research on a potential candidate for one of my clients and I thought it made sense to put this out to the community and see if anyone is interested in exploring an opportunity.

I am working directly with the founders of an early stage, stealth mode start-up who are building a data analytics platform designed to take a more qualitative approach to diagnosing your brands strengths and weaknesses as well as those of the competition to help target ways to improve a clients market share. The CEO and COO are successful entrepreneurs who sold one of their prior companies to DoubleClick in 2001 for a very substantial sum of money. Due to the CEO's deep relationships with major brands they have an existing portfolio of potential customers who are eager to get their hands on this product.

They currently have a working alpha platform which has been built in Python using the Django Framework and leveraging a MongoDB back-end. This person would work hand in hand with the lead engineer in building out the features of this platform in order to bring the beta to market by the end of 2012 so it's available for their clients as of Q1 2013.

The person I'm looking for is an experience Python web developer who is very comfortable leveraging Django and has at least a fundamental understanding of NoSQL databases.

This is a salary + equity position and the salary range fluctuates depending on the amount of equity being given to this person. Ideally the founders would like to keep the salary in the $80-120K base range.

This should be local to the NY/NJ/CT area as they hold weekly meetings in the NYC office but remote work is possible for the right candidate with prior experience working in this model.

Please contact me directly at evanp@bachrachgroup.com if you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 3
  • +

Page 1 of 1