Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 3456 Views - Last Post: 28 July 2007 - 02:48 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Server Error

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:11 PM

hai there..

i'm newby in programing. i have a problem

i build a web with asp.net 2.0 that integrated with mapXtreeme 2005 for mapping features.

when i did 'View in Browser' command, ie show this message

-------
COM+ Activation failed because an initialization function failed. Check the event log for more information.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM+ Activation failed because an initialization function failed. Check the event log for more information.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x8004e025): COM+ Activation failed because an initialization function failed. Check the event log for more information.]
MapInfo.Engine.Session.Create() +180
MapInfo.Engine.ManualStateSessionActivator.onbeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +130
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +138
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +65

--------------

i really don't understand, where or what i should looking for this error.

yesterday i try to run 'sample code' from mapxtreeme and there is no trouble. but now 'sample code' give this error too.

please help me...any advice? thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Server Error

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Server Error

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

It sounds as if it might be an issue with their component. Before making that judgment can you post the sample code you ran that didn't give an error, also, is the sample code that didn't give an error the same code that showed you this error?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1