3 Replies - 318 Views - Last Post: 13 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello </ D.I.C >

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hello my name is PheoBlue or you can call me Hugh. I'm 42 years old and I live in Scotland. I like to code C#, C++, and a Little Flash and Actionscript. I completed a Software Development Degree a couple of years ago and have recently found time to get back into code. Hopefully i wont be too much of a pest looking for information.

Thanks for reading
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello </ D.I.C >

• Monomania
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello </ D.I.C >

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hi there Hugh. Don't worry, as long as you ask nicely, then there's no way you'll feel the wrath of anyone here. Whoa, C++, Flash and Actionscript huh, those are all ingredients for game design! I wish I knew those too. Welcome to DIC! ^^
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#3 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

• Pancakes!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

View PostPheoBlue, on 11 October 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hello my name is PheoBlue or you can call me Hugh. I'm 42 years old and I live in Scotland. I like to code C#, C++, and a Little Flash and Actionscript. I completed a Software Development Degree a couple of years ago and have recently found time to get back into code. Hopefully i wont be too much of a pest looking for information.

Thanks for reading

Welcome. I wouldn't worry too much about being a pest - the main thing is, help us help you. Give us the code you're working with (in code tags) and try to narrow down the area of your question so we don't have to guess about what it is you're having trouble with. There's a great essay by Eric Raymond called "How To Ask Questions the Smart Way" which is worth reading.

But on the whole, you'll find that people are quite happy to help you sort out your code issues - that's why they're here.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hey,
Don't worry this is a helping forum and we are here to help you.
So relax :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1