2 Replies - 1598 Views - Last Post: 13 October 2012 - 09:28 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

word search gen project need help i am new!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hi all,

I am new to programing and wanted to know if i can get any help with finding books/e-books or anything that might help me for my class i got to make a word search generator i know what i want to make it look and run like but have no clue what they are teaching They go pretty fast for me to keep up with as i am going back to school after like 25 years of being out and i did not even do high school, think i got 4 credits in total from high school so all this is SO really new
any help or direction will be grateful thanks in advance and have a good day/night!

abezeau.....AKA whiteboy

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: word search gen project need help i am new!

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: word search gen project need help i am new!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

You're going to have to be a little bit more specific about what you're asking.

What language do you use/want to use?

What exactly is this "word search generator" you're wanting to make?

My advice would be that for this sort of thing, you probably just need to learn (with a book if you like) the programming language. A word-search generator isn't too complicated of a project really, the logic behind it is rather simple and should be fairly easy to make as long as you know enough about the programming language you're using.

[Edit] Also, if you're in a class that's going too fast for you and you're getting stuck, it's probably a good idea to mention that to somebody and get specific help for that class.

This post has been edited by yothsoggoth: 12 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: word search gen project need help i am new!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for a reply,

I am going to do the word search in flash due to that and c are the language we are starting to learn i just got a book not needed for school but i have read some of it and it is making more sense now lol but thanks for the reply and i know it is not a hard game to make just like i said i am new to the programing i have played games for every but this side of the gaming is a lot different but i will get it and i now know this will be a good place for help in the future so again thanks for the reply and i will have more to ask as the days go bye

abezeau....AKA whiteboy
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1